About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Let Summer Begin!

I officially finished up in the classroom and now...

...let the travel begin!

I have some exciting adventures lined up for the summer.  (This is of course where I have to insert that the RAIN has already dampened my first trip and thrown my schedule off by a week.....heavy sigh...along with far too many vehicle issues.)

I set off for Detroit City this morning and have some awesomeness planned for tomorrow.  I can't wait to share that with you!

For today, I give you a small side excursion.  It is a great little treasure about a mile off I-94 at exit 39....




When I first ventured into this shop, I think we lived in Michigan.  Tall Man and I are trying to remember when we found this gem....has it been ten years?  It was a small little room with the yummiest, smoothest truffles you have ever tried.

Now...it isn't so small.


It even has a patio to relax and enjoy the Michigan countryside.






This is definitely worth the one mile jaunt and also worth the order online!  I purchased my two vanilla rose truffles and scurried on my way.

They do have a deal that you can pay a nominal fee ($2.50 plus tax) and sample any three truffles!  If you are driving by  - this is soooo worth it.







You can find more information about The Chocolate Garden and how to order here.


No comments: