About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Road Well Traveled 2013 - 1.2 The Automated Deli

We set off to the north once again.
The Wisconsin sights were incredible....



 A house on wheels!  Cool!



 Do you think the cat comes out or do the fish just walk in?  Maybe it is the beer hatch....reach out and get a cold one?

We were actually headed for Madison when this extra treat came into our view.  Our true destination was....

Ella's Deli!


This was our stop for a cool treat, inside and out!
So many cool things to look at......








Everything is automated in the deli.  Games in the tables, Popeye riding a bicycle over our head, trains whoo whooing on tracks along the ceiling and everything moving.....automated.....animated!


 So many yummies on the menu....

Banana Split

Kugel and Espresso Ice Cream

All the food was HUGE!
Of course - I can never pass up a carousel!  Louise and Stella were a little nervous about spinning in circles after all those sweets.....I was giddy with excitement!

The Ticket House

What in the world?

That doesn't look like holy water....

Stella - so pretty.

Louise riding into the sunset on her camel.

(Tune in tomorrow as we finish of Day Number One of our Wisconsin Roadside Adventure!)

No comments: