About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Monday, June 17, 2013

New Fibers of Friendship

I had a wonderful Friday and Saturday with my friend Abi.

She processes wool.

We have talked for a year about are fiber artisans gathering to have a play date and it finally happened this weekend.......and all I can say is WOW!

We made some cool stuff....

Kaleigh and Janice creating a sheet of wool and silk.

We solved some problems....

Experimenting with "cobwebs"...

.....mostly though.....

Working together!

We PLAYED!

.....and talking.....
(Janice, Kaleigh, Sayuri and Abi - do you
notice the fiber explosion in the background?)

Watching style and technique of Sayuri.

It looked like icing before adding the water.
I think this is how she makes her felt looks so light and airy.

I look forward to finishing some of the pieces I made.  I promise to post pictures when I finish them!

....and I look forward to these new fiber friends and the wonderful creations we will make together!

No comments: