About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Road Well Traveled...Part Four

A Treat.......

It was definitely time for a break.

We had been driving about eight hours by now....I know....we should have been there by now, but we were having fun.....well, I was having fun.  I hope my hostages were too....

We pulled into La Mars, Iowa.




Home of Blue Bunny Ice Cream!!





I think Stella was the most excited.....















We really did eat dinner before we had.......dessert!



And Stella was soooo excited.......


She has a major thing about staircases....
...and this was a staircase!

And yes....
We finally made it to.....



It only took us......

....thirteen hours....

....13.

I am so glad we stopped at the state line....



...we had to read instructions to enter the state.
We were worried there might be a test later...

No comments: