About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Microwave Safety Briefing

I got mail....

It wasn't my mail, but it was in my mailbox.

I was intrigued.....


This was the cover.....

I wondered why the donkey is considering putting a cat in the microwave.  Or perhaps, is the donkey wondering why the lady is putting the cat in the microwave......

...and yes....I am considering the risks right now....



I turned the mail over and saw.....



WHAT!?!

So it is okay if you use ov-gloves to remove the cat from the microwave??



So, if you haven't guessed, this was for the local vet......I marched right in and asked what in the world they were doing with cats in their office?  The vet-techs had never looked at the images quite the way I did...they thought it was funny too!



By the way....this was a brochure for safety gloves.  Before reaching into a "pet-carrier" the tech should put on some of these safety gloves to protect them from getting scratched or bitten.

I am still wondering why in the world you would plug in a "pet-carrier"....

...and why does this vet have a donkey walking around the office?


No comments: