About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Monday, December 5, 2011

I Have Been Restricted

So I have been nervous about how quickly my husband would throw the ax at this project.  In his line of work, perceptions can destroy you.  I know I have to behave myself, but....did you know I have a very limber leg?


I am extremely talented at sticking my foot in my mouth.


Those of you who know me can attest to this.  I don't even have to try.  It just happens.  So, I will try REALLY hard to read and review prior to postings, but, you did read the title, right?


And for now...I have been restricted.  Which means:  Until my sweetie applies for the proper access, Tall Man is unable to read my posts.

Hmmmm.  Is this a good thing, or a bad thing.......

No comments: