About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Best Part Of Waking Up......

Sing with me now.....mmmmm.  The first cup of coffee in the morning.  There is nothing better to get you going in the morning.

Tall Man is home for Christmas.  He even treated me to a cup of steaming hot joe this morning.  It arrived with bubbles on top.....bubbles.

I asked about the bubbles.  Tall Man said he used a straw and added them.......

Did I ever tell you I have a Keurig?  Sometimes, sure, there are a few bubbles from the jet spew of the hot water being forced through the little plastic cup.  I didn't question too much.  That had to be it.

I tasted it......

Did I mention Tall Man did the dishes the night before?


In the words of Ralphie in A Christmas Story......."It was sthoap poisoning...."

No comments: