About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dear Daddy,


Dear Daddy,                      

                 Thank you.  
For the years....for the support.....for the love.




I know how hard you worked when we were little.

I know how you worried that we were always okay.

But you always found a little time 
to fly me around on the giant furry dog.

I know I made you crazy.

But you were always there.....




.........always standing behind us,
always supporting us.

Thank you for letting me stretch my wings
and be what I always wanted to be....
even though I still don't know what that is.

And most of all Daddy......

 I want to thank you for .....


....... for gifting me your sense of humor!

I love you Daddy.

Happy Birthday

Love always, 
     your little girl

No comments: