About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Rules of Life

I am the product of my parents.  My strange sense of the world comes from my father and I my good looks come from my mother.  My Dad has established the Rules of Life.  I am sure you are familiar with them. 

Rule # 1

Never, I repeat, never leave the house with the dryer running.  
It could start a fire and burn the house down.

Rule #2

Don’t leave lights on.  
They could overheat and……burn the house down.

Rule #3

Don’t leave the house with the dishwasher running.  
It might overflow, flood the house, short out and then…..burn the house down.

Rule #4

Unplug all appliances before leaving town. 
They could go willy nilly and……you guessed it…..
burn the house down.

I am sure you see the pattern here.  It is all about safety!  Care and concern for the family…..and the house.




I have been soul searching lately.  I am trying to figure out why I am the way I am.  As I write about experiences though, I have created  a small novella.  So this is going to be an installment piece.  I hope you return to share in some of my life.  And maybe, just maybe, you will understand why I am the way I am.

No comments: