About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cuppa Joe

I haven't been sleeping well lately.

After a post on Facebook the other morning, a friend commented, "Caffeine is your friend."

Coffee is energy.

A Cup of Energy!!  My newest want for my car.
Available at ThinkGeek  http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/b29e/
Mommy, you can add this to my Christmas list! hint...hint...

I love coffee.
I love the perfect cup of coffee.
I love my Keurig.

I don't love the cost.

Yeah, I know the Keurig is cheaper than going to the barista for multiple.....even one cup.....of coffee.

I want to cut costs.
I need to budget.
I need coffee.

I am on a mission.  I need a new coffee pot, but what??

I was never a fan of my Mr. Coffee.  My Bunn was okay, but I don't really like the hot water heating ALL the time.  I hate cleaning my espresso machine.

My bean of choice is Jacobs Kronung.
Yummy, bold, fine ground German coffee.

But I need a method of brew.

Ideas for a coffee snob???


No comments: