About Me

My photo
This is my journey. This is what I see. I am a wife, a mother, an artist. I am on His path.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome to Twenty-OH-Thirteen!


A new year.

We all make resolutions to do something different.  
Something better.  
Change.

The list I made on my Facebook page….

Sleep past 5 AM
   Spend more time with Tall Man
         Lead a revolution to use Citrus Cleaners 
             Make Art!

I do have a few more lifestyle changes though….who doesn't want to get healthier and lose weight.  I think those are the number one on EVERYONE'S list…..yes?

The good news is I lost weight over the holidays…..yes, I LOST weight!  I am confident that it will find its way back home again, but I will try to evasively run and hide. 

I should probably give up my breakfast bars.  They are heaven made by my Mom.........Kringla – a Swedish, yummy, cake cookie – the breakfast of champions!


Kringla
photo credit: recipe.com
  
……and this is what is left of mine.

Mom - they are almost gone......

I just want to add that I do not put powdered sugar or frosting I mine.  I do make some healthy choices.  I only use pure butter. 
Maybe I should resolve to learn how to bake these little bad boys….

Organization…….yeah – I gotta get me some of that too.

Bring my family together……a project!  You have to watch for this one, but it has to do with some technology……

Technology….the last thing on my list. 

I am beginning to despise technology.  I know – I am using it right now…don’t get your panties in a bunch.  I use it in my job.  I use it to stay connected with my family and friends, but I am frustrated. 

There will be new rules this year. 
There will be blackouts.......zero technology times.

And WRITE…..
I make a resolution to write more this year.  I find if I Rant to all of you…..I leave Tall Man alone a little bit more.  Love you honey!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

No comments: